Atlanta, GA 30307
- Underwood Hills
- Harper Way, Harper Street
- Hours of Operation:
- Daylight Hours
- City of Atlanta Parks Department
- Small parking lot at the end of Ridgeway Avenue and Harper Way, plus on-street
- A pretty neighborhood park with updated amenities, towering trees, and sinewy pathways through lightly wooded areas
- New playground with age-specific equipment for both younger and older children; picnic shelter with grill; tables and benches; walking paths; tennis courts; basketball courts; woods; greenspace
- People with motor disabilities can access large areas of this park using the concrete pathways, although some areas have very challenging inclines and not all areas are fully accessible.
- A very pretty park. There are large trees throughout most of the park and neat, well-kept amenities.
- As with all City of Atlanta parks, dogs MUST be leashed and dog-owners are required to clean up after their pets.
- Where is this park?
- This park is located at the end of Ridgeway Avenue in the Underwood Hills neighborhood of the City of Atlanta in Fulton County (30318).
- Find Homes for Sale near Underwood Hills:
- showing247.com is a guide to intown Atlanta real estate and provides detailed virtual tours of homes for sale in the intown neighborhoods. You can search available listings by neighborhood, zip code, price range, or even by street.
Search showing247.com for nearby homes.
Take a Virtual Tour
of nearby homes for sale