990 Plymouth Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
- Morningside-Lenox Park
- Plymouth Road, Sussex Road, Berkshire Road, Sussex Road West
- Hours of Operation:
- Daylight Hours
- City of Atlanta Bureau of Parks (404.817.6744)
- On-street parking
- This small, deeply wooded park is home to the Morningside nature trail. Sussex is one in a series of 3 contiguous parks (Sunken Garden, Sussex, and Lenox-Wildwood) that are separated by cross-streets. Together, they comprise a significant stretch of parkland and make a nice amenity for the Morningside-Lenox Park neighborhood.
- Nature trail
- The park is non-accessible to individuals with significant motor or visual disabilities.
- This park is a touch of nature in the heart of Morningside. It a densely wooded ravine that was unsuitable for building. It gives you a feeling of being in the North Georgia mountains.
- If you and your dog like to hike in the mountains, this might be a good alternative. Remember Atlanta laws require dogowners to keep their dogs leashed and under their control while in City parks (or on the street), and to clean up after their dogs, so don't forget your baggie!
- Where is this park?
- This park is located at 990 Plymouth Road NE in the Morningside-Lenox Park neighborhood of the City of Atlanta in Fulton County.
Click here for a street map from Expedia.com - map will open in separate window.