Sidney Marcus Park
Cumberland Road at Cumberland Circle
Atlanta, GA 30306
- Morningside-Lenox Park
- Cumberland Road, Cumberland Circle, Sherwood Road
- Hours of Operation:
- Daylight Hours
- City of Atlanta Bureau of Parks (404.817.6744)
- On-street only
- This is one of Morningside's many small neighborhood parks. It provides a nice greenspace, a place to have a picnic or take the kids or dogs to play, but not many amenities. Of course, Piedmont Park is just a half mile away.
- Park swings and benches; playscape; greenspace
- The park is virtually non-accessible to individuals with severe motor disabilities.
- This is a pretty neighborhood park with a hillside greenspace and a shaded valley with a park swing and benches.
- This park is very popular with neighborhood residents who bring their dogs here to play. Remember Atlanta laws require dogowners to keep their dogs leashed and under their control while in City parks (or on the street), and to clean up after their dogs, so don't forget your baggie!
- Playground Equipment:
- Large wooden playscape and swings (see photo)