Lake Claire Park
Atlanta, GA 30307
- Lake Claire
- Lakeshore Drive; McLendon Avenue; Almeta Avenue
- Hours of Operation:
- 6am - 11pm
- City of Atlanta [Read the park rules.]
- This is a 4.7 acre public park. A large multi-purpose sports field (no lights or bleachers) is located at one end of the park. The other end of the park is lightly wooded. The park is located below the street grade. [See an overview photo.]
- Unstructured, multi-purpose sports field; children's playscape and swings; 2 tennis courts; picnic area; lightly wooded area adjacent to McLendon Avenue.
- There are broad paved pathways through part of the park. The grade is fairly steep leading down from Lakeshore Drive. The areas at the other side of the park (opposite Lakeshore Drive are accessed by steep flights of timber steps.
- This is a pleasant park with a slightly varied topography and open and wooded areas. It won't win any City Beautiful awards, but it's a nice place to take the kids or get a little exercise.
- Remember Atlanta laws require dogowners to keep their dogs leashed and under their control while in City parks (or on the street), and to clean up after their dogs, so don't forget your baggie!
- Where is this park?
- This park is located on Lakeshore Drive near McLendon Avenue in the Lake Claire neighborhood of the City of Atlanta in DeKalb County.
Click here for a street map from Expedia.com - map will open in separate window.
- Find Homes for Sale near Lake Claire Park:
- showing247.com is a guide to intown Atlanta real estate and provides detailed virtual tours of homes for sale in the intown neighborhoods. You can search available listings by neighborhood, zip code, price range, or even by street.
Search showing247.com for nearby homes.
Take a Virtual Tour
of Lake Claire
homes for sale