Atlanta, GA 30307
- Candler Park
- Goldsboro Road, Euclid Avenue
- Hours of Operation:
- Daylight Hours
- City of Atlanta Bureau of Parks (404.817.6744)
- On-street parking
- Goldsboro Park is a well-loved neighborhood park adjacent to The Path (Freedom Park Trail). There is a moderate greenspace, including a few tables and benches and enough room to throw a frisbee or baseball, but everyone comes to Goldsboro Park because of the sports courts (tennis & basketball). Nearby Candler Park offers more traditional park amenities.
- 2 unlighted tennis courts; basketball court; greenspace
- Goldsboro Park is more utilitarian than aesthetic and is probably more akin to a high school sports field than a traditional park. However, the adjoining Path (Freedom Park Trail) does feature a wonderful multi-purpose path through a rolling green terrain that is quite appealing.
- Remember Atlanta laws require dogowners to keep their dogs leashed and under their control while in City parks (or on the street), and to clean up after their dogs, so don't forget your baggie!
- Where is this park?
- This park is located at the intersection of Euclid Avenue and North Avenue in the Candler Park neighborhood