Emerson Avenue @ Brownwood Road
Atlanta, GA 30317
- Brownwood Park/East Atlanta
- Brownwood Road
- Hours of Operation:
- Daylight Hours
- City of Atlanta Bureau of Parks (404.817.6744)
- Small lot plus on-street parking
- Brownwood Park is a lovely greenspace in the Brownwood Park/East Atlanta community. The 12+ acre park is bisected by Pendleton Street. The most functional part of the park is located between Pendleton and Emerson Avenue. Here you'll find the recreation center; sporting venues; playground and pavillion. This area also has gently rolling terrain (challenging for people with motor disabilities) that is wooded but open. The area between Pendleton and Ormewood Avenue is less developed and more densely wooded.
- Recreation center; volleyball, basketball, and tennis courts; new playscape; large pavillion
- Remember Atlanta laws require dogowners to keep their dogs leashed and under their control while in City parks (or on the street), and to clean up after their dogs, so don't forget your baggie!
- Where is this park?
- The entrance to the park is on Emerson Avenue between Brownwood Avenue and Gresham Avenue. The southern boundary of the park is Ormewood Avenue.
Take a Virtual Tour
East Atlanta homes for sale
Paths to Recreation Center